In addition to "Why????" we're also hearing a lot of "That's mine....." This before Nate is even mobile. We're totally in for it when he can actually move to get Abigail's toys. Witness scenes from this afternoon. When Abigail reviewed these pictures she called this her "serious face". Apparently so.
Abigail: "Uh huh, yep. This elephant is MINE."
Nate: "She looked at me and said something to me! I love my big sister so much!!"
Abigail: "I'm just going to slowly reach over and grab this away from him..."
Abigail: "I'm just going to slowly reach over and grab this away from him..."
Nate: "Hey, the wind is blowing the trees outside! Sometimes watching this makes me giggle!!"
Abigail: "This is totally working."
Abigail: "This is totally working."
Nate: "Oh hi mommy!! You're right over there! I didn't see you there before."
Abigail: "I am so much smarter than him. I've almost got my elephant back."
Abigail: "I am so much smarter than him. I've almost got my elephant back."
Nate: "Oh there's that elephant. I want to keep chewing on its trunk."
Abigail: "Just try to come get it! Hahahahahahaha!"
Abigail: "Just try to come get it! Hahahahahahaha!"
Nate: "Oh shooot. This always happens. I tipped over again."
Abigail: "Uh huh. Exactly as I expected."
Abigail: "Uh huh. Exactly as I expected."
Nate: "Whaaa? Where am I? Is that the elephant?"
Abigail: "He's helpless! I am the all powerful big sister!!!"
Abigail: "He's helpless! I am the all powerful big sister!!!"

No comments:
Post a Comment