Wednesday, July 20, 2011

sibs

Nate just wants to hang out with Abby, who just wants to make funny faces at herself in the mirror.

It's also fun to make funny faces at each other.  (Hmmm... you may notice a little green crayon artwork on our wall. That's a no-no Abigail....).
Sibling smush.
Sibling snuggle.
Sibling squeeze.
And the fun starts all over again.  (PS Nate, drooling much these days on our furniture??)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shari said...

Hope you're keeping cool during this heat. I am biting my tongue, because although it feels hot here, it's nothing compared to what others are going through. Ben put an air conditioner up for the second time in six years. Enjoy Michigan; I hope the water is really refreshing. I think we'll be going to the beach a few times this week....

Sarah said...

Thanks Shari! Wish we were going to see you guys up there..... More news soon.. xxoo