Tuesday, November 2, 2010

these are a few of nate's favorite things

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens....

Nah... what Nate REALLY likes is his activity mat. Guaranteed good times.

He also loves his new wall decorations. Something to look at when he wakes up makes this little guy pretty happy. He's easy to please that way.

And now that Nate realizes that his hands are HIS and he can MOVE them, he loves inserting one in his mouth any chance he gets.

Little dude also loves to be swaddled.... here he is waking up.

With Abby it was the Ergo where she spent so many hours. For Nate, it is the Moby Wrap. He does love it so. (Yes, that's Abigail trying to sneak off with a roll of packing tape...gotcha this time Miz A, I see you in the mirror and am documenting your tricks too.)

And we can't forget to mention the bottle... most certainly NOT one of Nate's favorite things. He HATES it and I now understand what friends meant when they said "my baby refuses to take the bottle." Before I thought, hmmm... how hard can it be to stick the bottle in their little mouths - these babies, they like to suck on everything. Friends, I get it now. Any words of wisdom from bottle-savvy people out there, please send them along!

No comments: